1. What is our approach to online privacy?
2. What personal information is collected online?
In order to use the Balance Podiatry website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including email. Any information collected by Balance Podiatry is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
3. How do we use personal information collected online?
If we collect personal information from you online, we may use it to:
- Provide you with our products or services, or with other information you have requested and
- Communicate with you effectively. If you agree, we may use your contact details to notify you about new Balance Podiatry products or services or promotions from time to time.
From time to time we may also undertake online customer surveys to collect statistics about our customers. These surveys help us to make sure we are meeting your needs. Again, whether or not you participate in these surveys is your choice.
4. Other important privacy issues
In order to protect your privacy:
- We do not sell or give to other persons or organisations lists containing your personal information.
- We will not disclose any personal information we hold about you to any third person without your written consent.
- We protect your privacy by restricting access to personal information about you to those Balance Podiatry staff who need it, either to process your query, or to provide you with the services you have asked for, or to provide you with information about Balance Podiatry’s products and services (as described above).
5. Tracking use
When you visit the Balance Podiatry website, we may collect additional information about your use of the Website, which may or may not identify you. We may collect information about which pages you visit on the Website to help us determine which parts of the site you value, so that we can build and develop our Website to best meet your needs.
We may also collect information about your Internet browser, operating system, address of the referring site, your internet protocol address and clickstream information. This information helps us to understand how you came to find our Website.
6. How do I get in contact with Balance Podiatry?
Phone: (07) 3861 0010
Fax (07) 3112 5928
Write to: The Privacy Officer, Balance Podiatry, Unit 3/121 Newmarket Road, Windsor 4030 QLD